Monday, February 05, 2007

lest you think I forgot...

I haven't completely abandoned this blog, I just don't write in it to often it seems..

I no longer work and I don't plan on even looking for a job until after I get back from Chicago. (going 16-18)

Esperik Glare Release Schedule for 2007 looks somewhat like this:

-Cassette on Psychform Records (not sure when that'll be out I have to get it done first)
-Collaboration CD with Xambuca
(basically done not sure how many we're going to press)
-7" Vinyl on Klanggalerie
(Limited to 200, should be out this Summer, two tracks for the planned but not seen the light of day, first Esperik Glare Album)
-Hopefully a full length Esperik Glare album of some sorts (even if it's not on a label!)

Also a live show or two might happen...

I leave you with my dear Antony and Little Annie, doing music for a Levi's ad....


-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home