Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Goes On...

I have been thuroughly neglecting this blog as of late, so lets see, what news is there to post?

Not a whole lot really, just work, work work for me but they had their "Grand Opening" today which will hopefully slow stuff down a bit! (yeah right?) Looks like I'll be moving over to stock grocery and supposedly they're trying to get enough help so they can cut back on our overtime here soon.

I'm hoarding what money I can and hope to be traveling a lot next year, maybe even make a few live shows happen, be very, very afraid!

I ordered my first synth today, a microkorg. Yes they arent as amazing as some but I am a poor bastard and I cant justify spending anymore money on an instrument when I can't afford a car.

Anyways I'm still alive if you were wondering ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home