Sunday, August 06, 2006

Moving Onwards

Well today I finished my Movie Theatre "career" up, two years and I can say Im honestly glad to be done. I don't hate the place I just need change. Also being the only guy on a shift almost all the time is not as cool as most people would think it is ;).

Tommorow night I start work at Wal Mart (yes yes I know I need to die?) My physical shape is terrible so I don't know why in my right mind I took a job lifting heavy boxes all night. But hopefully it works out, the money is a lot better and who knows maybe I'll have fun.

I started a piece for Sam Macklin's "Not Me" Project and should have it done in the next few days, the first thing I've done in ages that has beat THROUGHOUT the song!

1 Comments:

Blogger charlie m. said...

Your one of those alien chicks from the lords of acid song "Spacey Bitch" aren't you? :P

I feel loved btw.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home